Keto Fit—Weight Loss Shake. From the Keto
Fit to low libido, here’s how the diet can affect you.
Our Keto Fit is formulated with clinically studied ingredients to help make your Keto diet and exercise program more effective.† A perfectly balanced keto ratio of fat to protein to carbs, Keto Fit is specifically designed with clinically studied ingredients for those looking to lose weight while adhering to a Ketogenic diet.† Delicious and easy-to-use in shakes, smoothies and baking.
Developed more than 100 years ago and based on using the body’s natural backup method for creating energy (burning fats instead of carbs), the keto diet has been lauded near and far for its ability to produce rapid, sustainable weight loss.
Some on the lifestyle are looking for a way to enhance the diet’s natural health benefits while others have neither the time nor the inclination to adopt the strict rules of the full keto diet into their life.
For these folks, there are a range of weight loss supplements on the market to help and below we’re going to look at one of the most popular: Keto Fit.
Now, let’s get started on this Keto Fit review.
What is KETO FIT?
Keto Fit is a dietary supplement designed to boost ketone levels and compliment your keto goals.
With these boosted ketone levels you can gain some ketosis benefits without actually sticking to the diet.
We do have to say though that it’s not a permanent food replacement, and it’s not going to have the same effect as actually making the necessary lifestyle changes in order to lose weight.
But it’s a great way to get a little boost along the way.
While “exogenous” simply means these ketones have been produced outside the body, for those of you who are on the keto diet and use Keto Fit, the exogenous ketones augment those produced naturally by your body to speed up the beneficial effects.
If you are not on the keto diet, the exogenous ketones in Keto Fit still seek out fat stores and burn them.
Just not as fast as if you were on the low-carb diet.
How Does it Work?
Keto Fit works by triggering temporary ketosis-like effects in the body.
It uses exogenous ketones (guide) and a selection of BHB ingredients with proven thermogenic properties. This creates the fat burning ability you need to ramp up your weight loss and conditioning efforts.
It is important to note that this is not a replacement for the long-term health benefits of putting in the hard work to get to ketosis.
But combining this supplement with your diet efforts will bring about substantial results.
You might notice some online reviews stating that Keto Fit didn’t result in any weight loss, but I would wager that those people didn’t change their diet or exercise routines at all.
What are the Ingredients?
The ingredients included in this supplement are actually quite simple:
- BHB salts – BHB or Beta-Hydroxybutyrate is a known exogenous ketone that seeks out and metabolizes fat cells. It’s the primary ingredient in Keto Fit and it’s the thing that separates this product from many pretenders.
- Cayenne pepper extracts – Cayenne pepper extract along with other thermogenic ingredients like grains of paradise are like fuel injection for your metabolism. They kick it into a higher gear which increases the speed with which your body burns through energy sources.
- Vegan-friendly – The ingredient list here is limited and focused solely on providing you the dietary tools you need to enhance your weight loss efforts. The fact that the ingredient list is so narrow and focused means there are no animal products in play here which is crucial if you are vegan or vegetarian.
The 5 Benefits of Taking Keto Fit
The focused ingredient list and proven effectiveness of those ingredients mean that Keto Fit is going to do a good job of providing you with the benefits of the keto diet even if you are using the product solely to enjoy some keto-like effects independent of the actual diet.
Those health benefits include:
- Faster weight loss – If you are keto compliant and already in ketosis, this product will help you burn through fat even faster. If you are not on the keto diet, Keto Fit will let you burn through fat stores anyway in a manner that simply would not be possible via normal dieting methods alone. However, you will still have to exercise and eat a healthy diet.
- A slimmer, leaner you – Keto Fit with exogenous ketones not only helps you lose weight, it specifically targets the body’s natural fat stores for use as fuel. That includes hard-to-getrid of stores of fat around the waist, hips, thighs and buttock.
- It’s easier than the keto diet part I – If you can manage to stay on the keto diet then more power to you. However, many people find it too constricting. Yet they still would like to enjoy the fat burning benefits of keto. Keto Fit will help them do that.
- It’s easier part II – Being on the keto diet means having to constantly seek out new recipes in order to keep up your interest and maximize your results. This takes time and energy. Time and energy not many people have after returning home from a long day’s work.
- It’s natural – Keto Fit is not one of those products that is loaded down with artificial ingredients that don’t do anything good for your body. The ingredients here are all natural, right down to the vegetable cellulose used to make the capsules.
Is the Product Safe?
There are no known adverse side effects of taking exogenous ketones other than the possibility of experiencing a mild case of the keto flu if you take it every day for a prolonged period of time.
The keto flu occurs most typically in people who are all-in on the keto diet and is the result of the body transitioning from one energy source (carbs) to another (fats).
On rare occasions, people not on the keto diet who take exogenous ketones on a regular basis may also experience a mild case of keto flu symptoms.
Those symptoms may include headaches, upset stomach, fatigue, a sense of sleepiness, confusion or a lack of decisiveness.
If you experience any of these symptoms, don’t be alarmed. They’ll pass. It just means ketosis is underway and you’re going to start burning fat.
The Bottom Line: Should You Buy KETO FIT?
Keto Fit is without a doubt one of the more straightforward and effective keto supplements on the market.
It doesn’t mess around with artificial ingredients and doesn’t try to provide keto results without ketones.
That said, our tests indicated it still has a long way to go before it lives up to the lofty standards set by PureFit Keto (our recommendation) which is a product that you might be familiar with since it was featured in a Shark Tank episode.
PureFit Keto provides high-quality BHB salts which are among the most effective exogenous ketone bodies known. PureFit Keto is also proven safe, effective, and more affordable than most other comparable weight loss supplements.
Lastly, it tastes great which is why we have listed it as the one of the better supplements out there.
keto diet, keto, ketogenic diet, ketosis, keto diet for beginners, keto recipes, weight loss, keto meal prep, ketogenic, keto meals, what ketogenic diet, fitness, dr. oz, keto snacks, keto bread, fat loss, keto diet plan, lchf, intermittent fasting, the dr. oz show, health, low carb diet, dr oz, before after diet, ketone bodies, picturefit, ketone diet, what is the keto diet, what is keto diet, ketosis explained, what is ketogenic diet, ketosis diet, ketogenic diet explained, ketogenic food list, exercise, ket diet weight loss, good fats, butter, mct oil, coconut oil